For all other info please visit my website WWW.MIKEBUGOUTMUSIC.COM

Monday, January 23, 2012

My Birthday Events !!

This year I'm throwing 2 parties to celebrate my birthday, one for NYC and one for NJ-


Saturday January 28th, myself and the lovely Nicole Sozzi are going to celebrate our birthdays at Studio 21 (W 21st between 5th and 6th Aves) as the Ibizafest party touches down. Last month I played Ibizafest at a different location and it was on the best parties I played in 2011.

Check the details for the event here---> HERE

Next of course it wouldn't be my birthday if there wasn't some insane WILDLIFE event at Deko. And this year we're doing up big, myself AND my homie JG both celebrating...

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING


Details are --> HERE

Hope you can make it to one or both of these events!

MB

No comments: